Saturday, December 26, 2009

Reply to Bob

Bob posted this comment: "Dr Rubens,
You have no idea how much this motivated me! I have a similar problem to the user's before me - my guy friends don't understand me and make fun of me for pretending to be someone which they think i'm not. However, there is a reason for that. I accept the consequences of what is going to follow this. I am a vampire. I am a newborn, but since we live in the 21st century, I have been able to a)keep it a secret b) get all the help I could get while avoiding publicity. Finally I've met someone who takes me seriously! Yes, I dare to say this! I! Am! A! Vampire!"


Hello Bob,
I'm glad to have had such an impact on someone. I assume you are a French vampire as you told humans about yourself. I think it's cruel how men can be so harsh on their friends. Have you considered finding yourself a mate? I suggest travelling to London as there are many vampires there. I admire you for undertaking the hardships of keeping anonymity in a modern environment, and keeping vegetarian as a newborn. I hope you an eternity of happiness and that you adjust to this new lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dr, Rubens, I really appreciate and need your support. ALthough I have no idea why I am telling you all of this, since with all my respect, you'll b dead in a couple of centuries anyways. I am French, but I have always lived in Zimbabwe - which explains why I speak English. Yes, those men let me down, they fail to see the masculine side of being a vampire. Trust me, its hard! Oh I did find a soulmate in England. But I found her in Derbyshire. She makes cookies. Although she is a human being, I take the responsobility to protect her and so far, failed to eat her, so I guess I'll be fine.
    Thanks for the wishes, in return for you support, I can answer any questions as long as they aren't too private (about my lifestyle).
    Cheers,
    Bob van Brown

    ReplyDelete