Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Reply to Bob's Reply to Reply to Reply to Reply to Reply

Bob posted this comment: "Hello, I have not been posting any comments in quite a while!! May I say, your picture is quite genius. Um...what is it? Oh I did not find any vampires in Notting Hill so I guess I'll be off to Romania soon - the land of vampires - let's see if it's true! With all of my respect Dr Rubin, I was NOT expecting Delilah to go caput!!! She was supposed to live a long happy life... Marry someday...And occasionally become a happy sheepma,with loads of sheepsons and sheepdaughters...She was beautiful. She had a beautiful Elvis style - fringe. Those eyes were a bit spooky but whatever! she was beautiful in her own way. I would post a picture of her but it won't let me.
Toodles.... God why am i so cheerful...
Goodbye, my friend. I think this is more dramatic and demonstrates how mature and also depressed I am.
Yours,
me"


Hello Bob,
Yes I noticed that you had not been active recently. I had assumed that you had moved on, but evidently that is not the case. Thank you for your compliment, I drew that sketch quite a while ago. I hope your journey to Romania proves most successful. I'm sorry to have offended you again, all I meant was that Delilah's 40 years is not much compared to your eternity. She must have been quite the looker and I understand your pain losing her. Yes you do seem more mature, and maybe the depression will soon wear off.
Respectfully,
Dr. Rubens

No comments:

Post a Comment